Effective on July 17, 2022
This Software License Addendum (“SL”) is between you (i.e. the end-user) (“you” or “Customer”) and GREAT IDEAZ ON DEMAND INC. (“Great Ideaz”).
This SL applies with respect to your use of Great Ideaz’s trellispark Software (as defined below) and contains certain additional terms regarding Support (as defined below). The SL is incorporated into, is made part of, and is to be read in conjunction with, Great Ideaz’s Terms of Service located at greatideaz.com/TermsOfService (“TOS”). The TOS contain general terms and conditions applicable to this SL, and the TOS also apply to (i) your use of Great Ideaz’s Services, including the Great Ideaz Website and Support (as defined below), and (iii) your purchase and payment for the Software. In the event of a conflict between this SL and the TOS, the SL controls. Capitalized terms not defined in this SL have the meaning given to them in the TOS. Even though certain provisions of the TOS are highlighted in this SL as being applicable to this SLA, the parties agree that the entire TOS applies.
If you have any questions relating to this SL, please contact Great Ideaz by e-mail at email@example.com.
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE SL AND THE TOS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OR DOWNLOADING THE SOFTWARE. THE SL AND THE TOS CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CERTAIN EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS ON THOSE RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
- LIABILITY LIMITATIONS AND LIABILITY EXCLUSIONS
- AN INDEMNITY FROM YOU
- A LIQUIDATED DAMAGES CLAUSE FROM YOU REGARDING CERTAIN TERMINATIONS
- A FORUM SELECTION CLAUSE
- A WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION DISPUTES CLAUSE
- A PUBLICITY CLAUSE IN FAVOUR OF GREAT IDEAZ
THE TOS CONTAIN ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS.
THE SL IS EFFECTIVE UPON ACCEPTANCE. BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE BOUND TO THIS SL. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ALL OF THE SL’S TERMS, IMMEDIATELY CEASE USING AND DELETE THE SOFTWARE.
IF YOU ARE AGREEING TO THIS SL ON BEHALF OF ANOTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, THEN YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT TO GREAT IDEAZ THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND THAT PERSON OR ENTITY TO THIS SL.
- “Active Users” means the active user records (as opposed to user records de-activated by Customer) within a trellispark workspace, as displayed on Customer’s trellispark workspace User Administration page.
- “Customer Content” means any Customer information or data that Customer or its Users stores in or with the Software, including, database records, user account information, video or audio files, other documents, textual information, emails, business analytics data, custom code, and application generated reports.
- “Customer End User Services” means any and all of Customer’s web and mobile applications made available to Customer’s End Users, which such applications are based on the Product using Customer Content.
- “Designated Environments” means any of Customer’s environments in which the trellispark Software has been deployed as specified in the Order
- “Documentation” means any manuals, instructions, and other documents and materials that Great Ideaz provides or makes available to Customer that describe the functionality, components, features, or requirements of the Software, including the use of the Software.
- “End User” means any person, including any of Customer’s customers, that directly or indirectly accesses or uses the Customer End User Services.
- “Free License Type” means the License Type pursuant to which Customer can use the Software on an unpaid basis for up to a certain number of Active Users, as more fully described at the License Type Description Webpage.
- “License” means a license granted under Section 2.1.
- “License Type” means the type of License applicable to the Software, whether ordered by Customer pursuant to an Order or downloaded and used by Customer as the Free License Type, as more fully described at the License Type and Pricing Description Webpage.
- “License Type and Pricing Description Webpage” means the Great Ideaz webpage that describes the License Types and pricing, as currently available at: greatideaz.com/pricing.
- “License Key” means a logical code that, in combination with the Workspace ID and License Activation Code, activates and controls a Software Subscription based on the applicable License Type and Subscription Term.
- “License Activation Code” means a logical code that, in combination with the Workspace ID and License Key, activates and controls a Software Subscription based on the applicable License Type and Subscription Term.
- “Order” means a Great Ideaz ordering document (whether online or otherwise), pursuant to which Customer may order Software.
- “Permitted Use” means use of the Software by Users for the benefit of Customer in the ordinary course of its internal business purposes for the purpose of making available Customer’s End User Services to End Users.
- “Product” means the Software, along any Documentation or related materials.
- “Software” means the Great Ideaz application solution platform currently marketed as “trellispark”, together with any Upgrades provided to Customer under this SL in connection with purchased Support.
- “Software Subscription” means Customer’s right to use the applicable Software, on a paid subscription basis, as specified in the applicable Order, subject to the applicable License Type and this SL.
- “Software Subscription Term” means the period of time set forth in the applicable Order Form for which a Software Subscription is valid.
- “Support” means Great Ideaz’ standard support for the Software, as described at greatideaz.com/pricing.
- “Term” has the meaning given to in Section 3.
- “Third-Party Materials” means materials and information, in any form or medium, that are not proprietary to Great Ideaz, including any third-party: (a) documents, data, content, or specifications; (b) open-source components or other software, hardware, or other products, facilities, equipment, or devices; and (c) accessories, components, parts, or features of any of the foregoing.
- “Upgrade” means any update, upgrade, release, or other adaptation or modification of the Software, in object code format, including any updated Documentation, that Great Ideaz may provide to Customer from time to time during the Term in connection with Support.
- “User” means those employees and independent contractors authorized by Customer to access and use the Software in accordance with this SL and the TOS, and includes each Active User.
- “Workspace” means a security context (as such term is commonly understood within the cybersecurity industry) within the trellispark Software, where only users within the Workspace can access data stored in the Workspace.
- “Workspace ID” means a unique logical code that identifies a specific Workspace within trellispark. Every Workspace that is administered in a trellispark deployment must have a unique Workspace ID.
2 License; Restrictions
2.1 License Grant. Subject to the terms and conditions of this SL and the TOS , and the applicable License Type, Great Ideaz hereby grants to Customer a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-assignable, non-transferable, limited license to use the compiled code of the Software, and related Documentation, solely for the Permitted Use during: (i) for the Free License Type, the Term; and (ii) for a Software Subscription, the Software Subscription Term.
2.2 Copies. Customer may make a reasonable number of copies of the Documentation solely in connection with its use of the Software.
2.3 Restrictions. The Customer’s use of the Product is subject to the following restrictions:
- The total number of Active Users within a Workspace shall not exceed the applicable number for the applicable License Type, except as expressly agreed to in writing by the parties and subject to any appropriate adjustment of the fees payable hereunder;
- Except as this SL expressly permits, Customer shall not, and shall not permit any other person to: (i) copy the Product, in whole or in part; (ii) modify, correct, adapt, translate, enhance, or otherwise prepare derivative works or improvements of any Product; (iii) rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer, or otherwise make available the Product to any person, including on or in connection with the internet or any time-sharing, service bureau, software as a service, cloud, or other technology or service; (iv) reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode, or adapt the Product or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of the Product, in whole or in part; (v) bypass, disable or breach any security device or protection used for or contained in the Product, including, without limitation, any applicable License Key or License Activation Code; (vi) delete, alter, or obscure, intellectual property and proprietary notices on or in the Product; (vii) use any or all of the Product for purposes of benchmarking, testing or competitive analysis; or (viii) use the Product for purposes of developing, using, or providing a competing software product or service;
- Customer agrees that no Customer Content or Customer End User Services will: (i) contain any computer viruses, worms, malicious code, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data; (ii) be fraudulent, unlawful, harassing, libelous, threatening, obscene, indecent, abusive or otherwise inappropriate; or (iii) violate any applicable laws, or infringes, violates or otherwise misappropriates the intellectual property or other rights of any third-party (including any moral right, privacy right or right of publicity).
- Customer shall not use the Software, or use any Customer Content or Customer End User Service in connection with the Software, to: (i) do anything illegal, facilitate any illegal activity or promote violence; (ii) engage in harmful, defamatory, slanderous, libelous, harassing, threatening, abusive, obscene or indecent activity, or any human trafficking; (iii) support or facilitate terrorism or terrorist organizations; (iv) engage in activity that is fraudulent, false or misleading activity; (v) engage in any activity that is defamatory, harassing, threatening or abusive; (vi) send unauthorized messages, advertising or spam, including unsolicited promotional or commercial content or other mass solicitation material; (vii) misrepresent Customer’s identity or affiliation with any entity or organization, or to impersonate any other person; (viii) harvest, collect or gather data without consent; (ix) violate any applicable laws, or infringe, violate or otherwise misappropriate the intellectual property or other rights of any third-party (including any moral right, privacy right or right of publicity); or (x) design, construct, maintain, operate or use any hazardous environments, systems or applications, any safety response systems or other safety-critical applications, or any other use in which the use or failure of the Software could lead to personal injury or severe physical or property damage.
- Customer is responsible for any and all Third-Party Materials it uses in connection with, or interfaces with, the Software.
2.5 End User Services Support. Customer shall provide support to End Users in respect of the Customer End User Services, provided, that as between Customer and Great Ideaz, Great Ideaz will solely (and Customer shall not) support any of the Products. “Customer’s shall support the following (a) any issues related to Customer’s implementation of the Software, including End Users and Customer’s application infrastructure, any custom code, or configurations Customer performs in the Software;(a) fielding initial calls on a Customer End User Services problem or other inquiry from an End User; (b) logging and tracking problems and inquiries (e.g. by way of a ticket containing a reference or tracking number) with the End User; (c) to the extent reasonably possible, identifying the problem or performance deficiency in the Software, if any; (d) by reference to only any troubleshooting guide that may be provided by Great Ideaz in writing, attempted resolution of the problem or performance deficiency; (e) where such problem has not been resolved, preparation of an error notification in relation to the problem or performance deficiency; (f) managing communications and expectations with the End User until the problem or deficiency is resolved; (g) disclosing to Great Ideaz all resolved problems, deficiencies and inquiries; and (h) if necessary, escalating the problem, deficiency or inquiry to Great Ideaz.
2.6 Cooperation. Customer shall: (a) provide all cooperation and assistance as Great Ideaz may reasonably request to enable Great Ideaz to exercise its rights and perform its obligations under with this SL and the TOS; (b) as between the parties, obtain and maintain the Customer Content, Designated Environments and the Customer End User Services, in accordance with the Documentation, this SL and the TOS; (c) provide Great Ideaz personnel with such access to and use of the Customer Content, Designated Environments and Customer End User Services as is necessary for Great Ideaz to perform its obligations under this SL and the TOS, including providing Great Ideaz with all access credentials required for Great Ideaz to access and use the Designated Environments and Customer End User Services; (c) promptly communicate to Great Ideaz all changes to the Customer Content, Designated Environments and the Customer End User Services, resources and software, that impact or may impact use of the Software; and (d) carry out all Customer responsibilities set out in this SL in a timely and efficient manner.
2.7 Records and Audit. Customer shall keep accurate records regarding its compliance with the terms and conditions of this SL and the TOS, including the number of Users and Workspaces. Upon reasonable prior notice, Great Ideaz or its designee may audit Customer’s records to verify Customer’s compliance with this SL and the TOS. Any such audit may be performed at Customer’s facilities during normal business hours. In the event any such audit reveals that Customer has used the Software in excess of the applicable License Type restrictions, Customer shall promptly pay to Great Ideaz an amount equal to the difference between the fees actually paid and the fees that would have been paid by Customer had Customer purchased the number of user licenses it is shown to have been using by the audit. This Section 2.7 shall survive for a period of two (2) years from the termination or expiration of this SL.
2.8 Keys; Delivery. Customer agrees that Customer’s ability to use the Software may be determined by the applicable License Key provided to Customer. The Software is only available electronically via download and will not be available in any other format. A Software Subscription shall be deemed delivered to Customer upon Great Ideaz making available to Customer the applicable License Key and License Activation Code (“Software Subscription Delivery”). Customer understands and agrees that a License Key and License Activation Code provided by Great Ideaz is required to enable the Software Subscription and that the License Key and License Activation Code for the Software Subscription are valid only during the applicable Software Subscription Term. Customer further agrees that (i) the Software will be automatically disabled in the event Customer fails to pay the applicable Software Subscription fees in accordance with the TOS, or, in the absence of any renewal of the Software Subscription Term, upon the expiration of the applicable Subscription Term; and (ii) the applicable License Key and License Activation Code will automatically prevent the use of the Software in violation of the applicable License Type restrictions.
2.9 Export. Customer agrees to comply with all applicable export and re-export laws, regulations and requirements in connection with this SL. Customer further certifies that it will not export or re-export any software or Customer End User Services that may be subject to such laws, regulations and requirements, to any location, or to any end-user, or for any end-use, without first obtaining any export license, permit or other approval that may be required. Without limiting the foregoing, Customer specifically agrees that it will not export or re-export any software subject to export and re-export laws to country or area where exports are prohibited by the Canadian Federal Government to that is otherwise under any section by the Canadian Federal Government.
2.10 Open Source. Notwithstanding the foregoing license grants, this SL is not meant to change or supersede the terms of any Open Source Software license applicable to any portion of the Software or any component provided with the Software. To the extent that the terms of any such license conflict with the terms set forth herein, the terms of such Open Source Software license will prevail. “Open Source Software” means any open source, community, or other free code or libraries of any type, including, without limitation, any code which is generally made available on the internet without charge, such as, for illustrative purposes only, any code licensed under the GNU Affero General Public License (AGPL), GNU General Public License (GPL), GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL), Mozilla Public License (MPL), Apache License, BSD licenses, or other licenses approved by the Open Source Initiative.
3.1 Agreement. The term for this SL commences on the date you accept this SL and continues to be in effect until the later of the following dates, unless terminated earlier in accordance with this SL: (i) if you are using the Software under a Free License, the date you cease using the Software; or (ii) if you are using the Software pursuant to a Software Subscription, the date of expiration of the last to terminate or expire of the Software Subscription Terms under this SL (“Term”).
3.2 Subscriptions. Each Software Subscription shall commence on Software Subscription Delivery and shall expire at the end of the Software Subscription Term set forth on the applicable Order Form, unless earlier terminated in accordance with this SL.
4.1 Ownership. Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Software and Documentation are licensed, not sold, to Customer. Great Ideaz and its licensors are, the sole and exclusive owners of all right, title, and interest, including all intellectual property rights, in and to (i) the Products, including Software and Documentation, and Support and Third Party Materials provided by Great Ideaz; (ii) anything developed or delivered by or on behalf of Great Ideaz under this SL; and (iii) any Upgrades to the foregoing (i) and (ii). All rights not expressly granted by Great Ideaz to Customer under this SL are reserved.
4.2 Feedback. Great Ideaz shall have a royalty-free, worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable, irrevocable, perpetual license to use or incorporate into the Products or Support any Customer Input. Great Ideaz shall have no obligation to make Customer Input an Upgrade. Customer shall have no obligation to provide Customer Input. “Customer Input” means suggestions, enhancement requests, recommendations or other feedback provided by Customer, its employees, contractors and agents relating to the operation or functionality of the Products or Support.
The confidentiality provisions of the TOS apply hereunder.
Great Ideaz agrees to provide the Customer with Support for the Software. Great Ideaz has the right to determine which personnel to assign to perform any Support.
7 Disclaimers; Third-Party Materials
7.1 DISCLAIMERS IN SL APPLY. DISCLAIMERS WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SUPPORT ARE CONTAINED IN THE TOS AND, FOR CERTAINTY, ARE APPLICABLE TO THIS SL.
7.2 THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS. ALL THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ANY CONDITION, REPRESENTATION, OR WARRANTY OF OR CONCERNING ANY OF THEM IS STRICTLY BETWEEN CUSTOMER AND THE THIRD-PARTY OWNER OR DISTRIBUTOR OF SUCH THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS.
THE LIMITATIONS ON AND EXCLUSIONS FROM LIABILITY ARE CONTAINED IN THE TOS AND, FOR CERTAINTY, ARE APPLICABLE TO THIS SL; PROVIDED THAT IN NO EVENT WILL GREAT IDEAZ BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS OR TO ANY CUSTOMER WHO IS USING THE SOFTWARE PURSUANT TO A FREE LICENSE TYPE.
Customer shall not itself, or permit any other person to, export, re-export, or release, directly or indirectly any Controlled Technology to any country, jurisdiction or Person to which the export, re-export, or release of Controlled Technology (a) is prohibited by applicable law, rule, regulation, or regulatory guidance, or (b) without first completing all required undertakings (including obtaining any necessary export license or other governmental approval). “Controlled Technology” means any software, documentation, technology, or other technical data, or any products that include or use any of the foregoing, the export, re-export, or release of which to certain jurisdictions or countries is prohibited or requires an export license or other governmental approval, under any law, rule, regulation, or regulatory guidance.
10.1 Infringement. Great Ideaz shall, at its expense, defend Customer’s who are then-current in their Subscription payments to Great Ideaz from and against any and all third-party claims, actions or proceedings (“Claims”) that the Software as provided by Great Ideaz to Customer infringes upon patent or copyright issued under the laws of Canada or the United States (“Infringement Claim”), and Great Ideaz shall indemnify and hold harmless Customer against any losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses (including reasonable lawyer’s fees)(“Losses”) that are suffered or incurred by Customer as the result of such Infringement Claim and that are required to be paid in a settlement approved by Great Ideaz or awarded by a court in a final, non-appealable judgement; provided, however that Customer notifies Great Ideaz promptly in writing of such claim, provides Great Ideaz with the sole control and authority to defend or settle such action or claim, and gives Great Ideaz the authority, information and assistance necessary to settle or defend such claim.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Great Ideaz shall have no obligation to defend Customer or to pay any Losses for any Claim or settlement, based upon: (i) use of a version of the Product that was not, at the time that the claim arose, the current unaltered version of the Product provided by Great Ideaz hereunder, including, without limitation, failure of Customer to install Upgrades containing modifications to make the Product non-infringing; (ii) combination, operation, integration or interfacing of the Product with Third Party Materials or Customer End User Service; (iii) use of the Product in a manner other than as authorized by the Documentation, the Order(s) or these Standard Customer Terms and Conditions; (iv) Great Ideaz’s compliance with the designs, plans, or specifications furnished by or on behalf of Customer; (v) modifications to the Product by any person other than Great Ideaz or its authorized agents or subcontractors; or (vi) Customer’s failure to accept any procured right to continue using the Product.
THIS SECTION 10.1 SETS FORTH CUSTOMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND GREAT IDEAZ’S SOLE LIABILITY AND OBLIGATION WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM OF INFRINGEMENT OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD-PARTY. THE INDEMNITY AND REMEDIES IN SECTION 10.1 DO NOT APPLY TO THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS.
10.2 Customer Indemnification Obligation. Customer shall, at its expense, defend Great Ideaz and the Great Ideaz Associates from and against any and all Claims, and indemnify and hold harmless Great Ideaz and the Great Ideaz Associates from and against any and Losses suffered or incurred by Great Ideaz or any Great Ideaz Associate as the result of any such Claims, in relation to: (a) Customer Content; (b) the Customer End User Services; (c) Customer’s breach of this SL; (d) any Third Party Materials it uses in connection with, or interfaces with, the Software; (e) any of the exclusions in (i) through (vi) set out in the second paragraph of Section 10.1; or (f) claims by any End Users. “Great Ideaz Associates” are Great Ideaz’s affiliates, and Great Ideaz’s and its affiliates’ officers, directors, shareholders, agents, successors, and assigns.
11 Suspension and Termination
11.1 Immediate Suspension and Termination. Failure of Customer to fully pay any fees when due or breach of Sections 2 or 4 will justify the immediate suspension of Customer’s receipt of Support or, in Great Ideaz’s discretion, the termination of this SL. Any such suspension or termination does not relieve Customer from paying all amounts due Great Ideaz under this SL for the remainder of the then applicable term of each outstanding Order.
11.2 General Termination. This SL may be terminated at any time: (a) by either party, effective on written notice to the other party, if the other party materially breaches this SL and such breach remains uncured 30 days after the non-breaching party provides the breaching party with written notice (specifying the breach in reasonable detail) of such breach; or (b) by Great Ideaz, effective immediately, if the Customer: (i) is dissolved, liquidated, or wound-up or takes any corporate action for such purpose; (ii) becomes insolvent or is generally unable to pay its debts as they become due; (iii) becomes the subject of any voluntary or involuntary bankruptcy proceeding under any federal or foreign bankruptcy or insolvency law; (iv) makes or seeks to make a general assignment for the benefit of its creditors; or (v) applies for, or consents to, the appointment of a trustee, receiver, receiver-manager, or custodian for all or a substantial part of its property.
11.3 Effect of Termination. On the expiration or earlier termination of this SL: (a) all rights, licenses, and authorizations of Customer hereunder will immediately terminate and Customer shall: (i) immediately cease all use of and other activities with respect to the Product other than those described in Section 11.3(a)(ii); (ii) within 5 days deliver to Great Ideaz, or at Great Ideaz’s written request destroy, and permanently erase from all devices and systems, including the Designated Environments, Customer directly or indirectly controls, the Products, Third-Party Materials and the Great Ideaz’s Confidential Information; and (iii) certify by an officer to Great Ideaz in a signed written certificate that it has complied with the requirements of this Section 11.3; (b) on any termination or expiration of this SL, Customer shall pay all amounts payable under this SL through the effective date of the expiration or termination of this SL; and (c) in addition, on any termination of this SL by Customer for convenience or by Great Ideaz for cause, (x) Customer shall pay all amounts payable to Great Ideaz under this SL, including all Fees that would have become payable had the SL remained in effect through expiration of its then-current term; and (y) Great Ideaz has no obligation whatsoever to refund to Customer any pre-paid fees. The foregoing will be without prejudice to any other rights and remedies that either party may have under this SL or at law or in equity.
11.4 Any provision of this SL, which, by its nature, would survive termination or expiration of this SL will survive any such termination or expiration.
12.1 Assignment. Customer may not assign transfer, or delegate any of its rights or obligations under this SL to any third-party without Great Ideaz’s prior written consent. Great Ideaz may assign or transfer this SL or any rights or obligations under this SL to any third-party without Customer’s consent. Any purported assignment, transfer, or delegation in violation of this provision is void from the outset. This SL will enure to the benefit of and be binding upon the parties, their permitted successors and permitted assignees.
12.2 Publicity. Unless you provide us with written notice to the contrary or of any reasonable restrictions or requirements, Great Ideaz may identify Customer as a customer of Great Ideaz (using Customer’s name and logo) and describe the general nature of the relationship and use of the Software by Customer, in Great Ideaz’s promotional materials, press releases, presentations, proposals to current and prospective clients, as well as on Great Ideaz’s website.
12.3 Governing Law; Venue. This SL shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada without reference to the conflicts of law principles. This SL shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, as amended, replaced, or re-enacted from time to time, the application of which is hereby expressly excluded. The exclusive venue for all claims arising out of or in connection with this SL shall be in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, but the parties agree that Great Ideaz may seek equitable relief in any venue it so chooses.
12.4 Notices. Notices sent to either party will be effective when delivered in person or by email, one day after being sent by overnight courier, or five days after being sent by first class mail postage prepaid to the official contact designated by the Party to whom a notice is being given. Notices must be in writing and sent: (i) if to Great Ideaz, to the following address: 8 Alexis Rd., Markham, Ontario, Canada, L3T 6Z2, Attention: Finance & Legal Department, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; and (ii) if to Customer, to the current postal or email address that Great Ideaz has on file with respect to Customer. Great Ideaz may change its contact information by giving notice thereof to Customer. Customer is solely responsible for keeping its contact information on file with Great Ideaz current at all times during the Term.
12.5 Entire Agreement; Conflicts. This SL, along with the TOS and each Order, constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter contained in those documents and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, or other communications, whether written or oral.
12.6 Amendments. Great Ideaz may amend this SL, or any provision thereof, with immediate effect at any time and without notice. Your use of Software following any such amendment (including those implemented as part of the release of an Update) will constitute your agreement to the terms and conditions of this SL in effect at the time of such use. No other amendment, supplement, modification, waiver, or termination of this SL and, unless otherwise expressly specified in this SL, no consent or approval by any party, will be binding unless executed in writing by the party or parties to be bound thereby.
12.7 Severability. Any provision of this SL found by a tribunal or court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal or unenforceable will be severed from this SL and all other provisions of this SL will remain in full force and effect.
12.8 Waiver. A waiver of any provision of this SL must be in writing and a waiver in one instance will not preclude enforcement of such provision on other occasions.
12.9 Construction. Except as otherwise provided in this SL, the parties’ rights and remedies under this SL are cumulative. The terms “include” and “including” mean, respectively, “include without limitation” and “including without limitation.” The headings of sections of this SL are for reference purposes only and have no substantive effect. The terms “consent” or “discretion”, when used in respect of Great Ideaz in this SL means the right of Great Ideaz to withhold such consent or exercise such discretion, as applicable, arbitrarily and without any implied obligation to act reasonably or explain its decision to Customer.
12.10 Independent Contractor. Great Ideaz’s relationship to Customer is that of an independent contractor. Nothing contained in this SL shall be deemed to create any association, partnership, joint venture, or employment or agency relationship between the parties hereto or provide either party with the right, power or authority, whether express or implied, to create any such duty or obligation on behalf of the other party.
12.11 English Language. It is the express wish of the parties that this SL and all related documents be drawn up in English. C’est la volonté expresse des parties que la présente convention ainsi que les documents qui s’y rattachent soient rédigés en anglais.
[End of SL.]