These assumptions should be applied to the creation of any new functionality developed by Great Ideaz for the TRELLIS architectural framework. We would recommend that any organization adopting DaaS should take and adapt these assumptions for their own development team.
- TRELLIS will be tailored to create a holistic framework for the deployment of functionality that meets the precise needs of the business
- TRELLIS components will be selected from best of breed products/services where possible and developed using appropriate tools/technology where necessary
- TRELLIS will implement a hybrid cloud solution encompassing on-premises and public cloud data centers
- TRELLIS is technology agnostic and will integrate well with any other open-ended platform to create a seamless Entity Synchronisation Layer using the Data at Rest and Data in Motion DaaS zones
- Great Ideaz recommends the use of Active Directory and/or Azure Active Directory for user authentication and authorization; on-premises AD and Azure AD(B2B) should be synchronized using ADConnect
- Great Ideaz recommends TRELLIS functionality be deployed in a Highly Available (HA) configuration
- Great Ideaz recommends a comprehensive Disaster Recovery (DR) strategy for data centers with clearly defined Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPO)